Tuesday 15 April 2014

I'm back !!!!

Firstly, a huge apology for the radio silence over the last 2 weeks. 

As my regular readers will know, I have been having endless trouble with my Excel workbook that I use to track my bets. It has been playing up for about a year now and has finally packed it in, and pretty much given up working completely. While that is bad news - there is a bright side! If you don’t know already, I have had an app developed that replicates all the functionality of the Excel workbook, and will be much more stable, easier to use and apps are pretty cool anyway! 

 The ‘Excel breaking episode’ has forced me to test the app (which Jonathan Walker from Codefunc, the guys who developed this app has been asking me to do for over 2 months now). They have now pressured me into a release date; Tuesday next week (22 April), straight after Easter Weekend. I have scheduled in as much testing as is required over the next three days to ensure the app functions as expected, so far from what I have seen it looks great!

Have a look at sprdTrade for a sneak preview. 

Please also check out Codefunc if you need any kind of software development work done. 

Codefunc is run by a guy I used to work with; Jonathan Walker. Codefunc were great the whole way through developing this app, (and not just because I know the owner), they really were fantastic. 
They are based in South Africa, but they could have been down the road in London; we used Skype, Google Hangouts, and Dropbox a lot, and the whole development process was seamless, productive, and to be honest - quiet fun! 

So watch this space for some very exciting things coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment