Saturday 25 January 2014

Week 20 Summary

Week 20 saw me lose about £5k. Quite a miserable end to the week as I was down £6.5k on Thursday at the end of play yesterday.

But as I have always said, I am an eternal optimist and you can't let the swings of the markets get you down. If I did, I would certainly lose the plot - spread betting is not for the faint hearted!

Two of my bets closed this week, Hikma which was closed for just under £11k profit which I am very happy about. I was up to almost £16k profit on this bet at one stage but £11k is very decent. It's one of my original bets as well so I have had it open for almost 5 months now.

And Sports direct also hit its stop loss and sold for £1.3k loss. This bet went nowhere, so it too I am not unhappy about. 

I am now down to 10 open bets. I am going to see what the market does early next week and make a call on whether to open some more bets or not. 

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment