Sunday 19 January 2014

Week 19 summary

Lost almost £12k this week. Not great but total profit at just under £23k which is not too bad!

Had some major issues with my spreadsheet I use to keep track of my bets. As I have already mentioned a few times, my spreadsheet is very temperamental and needs to be replaced. This is why a mobile app will be great and that is exactly what I am getting by month end (so I am told by my mate who is doing the development) - so watch this space...

But seeing as I don't have trade logs for Wednesday and Thursday, quite a bit happened, so here is a summary:

Wednesday

Sold 888 @ 159.60 for £5735.18 profit
Sold Hargreaves Lansdown @ 1434.06 for £2536.61 profit
Sold Diploma @ 688.28 for £211.89 loss
Bought Avon Rubber @ 636.42 for £84 per point

Thursday

Sold Xaar @ 1035.09 for £3740.32 loss

2 comments:

  1. What will the mobile app do? Update your positions live or just give us a means for you to enter your positions for us at view at end of day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will allow you to add positions, track them live (well 15 minute delayed), edit, close positions etc.

    basically replicating what my spreadsheet does at the moment

    ReplyDelete