Tuesday 19 November 2013

Musings...

I've been away for a week and I'm down to half of the bets I had when I left !

So I've only got 4 remaining bets open.

I need to think about opening some more bets, 4 is not enough. 

Some interesting stats though from this round (and missed opportunities - read Xaar and Aberdeen):
I am quite seriously in the red this round in terms of bets that I have closed. Yes, I am still in profit but this is due mainly to my 4 remaining bets of which I have a total profit of £27,571. take away my losses from all my other bets, and this leaves me with my current running P&L of £6,468. So, I had a look at what would have happened if I had left all bets open (ignoring stop losses) and I would have been...wait for it...a massive £42,000 better off ! Can you believe that !? Although, £28,300 would have been from Xaar and Aberdeen alone. Missed opportunities but I am still a firm believer in stop losses and this is the game we play..

I will be looking at opening some new bets soon...

Hope some of you at least had bets on Xaar and Aberdeen, and if you did, congrats !

No comments:

Post a Comment