Saturday 12 January 2013

Week 5 musings


That was a great end to the week - finished up on just over £9,000 in profit.

Quite a week of change too - closed 4 bets, 2 for profit, 2 at a loss.
The two for profit though were good, sold Bodycote for a profit of £2392. Also sold moneysupermarket after its stellar performance on Friday for £485 profit. No doubt too soon but I am happy with that as a few days ago I was at a loss of £500 and considered cutting it then.

Will see what next week brings but hopefully I can hold onto most of my profits. 
At this point I am 31% on the way to my target of £60k. At this rate I will hit my target in 6 months, not a year ! But, as always with the markets, let's not count our chickens before they hatch - things could certainly change.

Hope you are all having a good weekend,
until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment